Reporting to, and working closely with the Financial Controller, you will be instrumental in running the end-to-end process for all sales invoicing and payables, providing daily operational support within the finance department and ensuring our processes and controls are water tight.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced AR/AP assistant to join a fast growing Mens Health tech company and play a key role within our finance team:
● Brining our accounting and finance function in-house
● Making and reconciling payments
● Liaising with suppliers and processing purchases invoices across multiple entities
● Obtaining receipts and reconciling payments across various credit card platforms
● Processing staff expense claims, managing Spendesk
● Consistently Identifying and implementing process improvements
● Creating best in class finance function
What we’re looking for in an Accounts Receivable/Payable Assistant:
● Undergraduate degree
● 1+ years experience in an AP/AR function
● Good technical ability, accounting knowledge, and attention to detail
● Excellent operating knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets
● Highly organised and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
● Confident communicator
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Choose your own equipment - Mac or PC whatever helps you be the most productive.
- A flexible working environment that allows you to work how you work best.
- A chance to build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives.