Our ambitions are big, we’re working with top-tier investors to achieve them and we’re growing a team to surpass them.
What the job involves
- You’ll be working in the Consumer Core team which is responsible for all customer/patient-facing experiences - from ordering medications, interactions with our clinical team, through to managing their health record and treatment plans.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: initiating research, synthesising findings, translating insights into ideas, designing workflows & detailed interactions, and iterating on product features across any type of device.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess viability, and design simple and elegant solutions with meticulous attention to detail.
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas.
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers.
- Introduce thoughtful design patterns and help build a robust design system with reusable components/assets.
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice.
- Are a keen problem solver - you enjoy thinking through complex product challenges and care about solving the right problem.
- A deep understanding of the entire product development process - from problem-solving, through to execution and measuring success.
- Experience designing and shipping impactful products at scale.
- You think in systems. You can identify how elements are interconnected and the effects that small and large changes will have on the experience.
- Have a good eye for great visual design execution.
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc.
- The ability to create prototypes using Figma, Framer, Flinto etc.
- Are fantastic at communicating your thinking and design decisions - you’re able to bring people along on the journey with you.
- Experience working with design systems.
- A competitive salary.
- Own a share of the business.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Choose your own equipment - Mac or PC whatever helps you be the most productive.
- Continuous learning - Books, online subscriptions and budget for workshops and conferences
- A flexible and remote-friendly working environment that allows you to work how you work best.