You will have autonomy in developing a Social strategy that brings Numan’s brand to life online. Working directly with Numan’s Design and Brand teams, you will build a content powerhouse; creating, testing, and tracking new work on a daily basis.
This role requires someone who lives and breathes social media across all platforms. Someone who knows where to talk to our audience(s), and how best to do so. Our current priorities are IG, Twitter, and LinkedIn, but part of the role will be to pinpoint new opportunities in the Social space.
You’ll be the point of contact at Numan for all things Social. You’ll innovate and create new, talk-worthy and award-winning ways of engaging consumers with our brand.
About the role, and the person we would like to join us
- A great writer.
- A natural storyteller.
- A bold creative.
- Excited by changing health trends and technologies.
- Confident in engaging with a male audience online.
- A self-starter who could quickly learn to become a domain expert.
- Knowledgeable on Social Media and analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experienced in online marketing and managing Social Media channels.
What you’ll do
Lead Numan’s Social strategy
- Develop, refine and lead the overall Social strategy.
- Build the annual content calendar with “always on content” as well as look for ways to join trending conversations or to newsjump brand opportunities.
- Look for new opportunities in the Social space, such as new channels/subcultures.
- Build a community on Numan’s Social platforms and interact on a day-to-day basis.
- Work alongside and support the Brand, Content & PR team to align key activities with the Social and Content calendar.
Create powerful content & community
- Produce and deliver engaging and unique Social content that builds Numan’s brand voice.
- Manage Numan’s presence on core social channels with a particular focus on IG, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Be the Social brand guardian - working with broader Numan teams to support the development of a visual identity and tone curated for Social. Ensuring content looks authentic and “native” and is created in a way that encourages sharing in newsfeeds.
- Build, respond and engage with Numan’s community.
- Support BAU content. This includes, but is not limited to; paid social advertising, product and model shoots, and ideation for wider marketing activity.
Track, report and optimise
- Report weekly on Social media performance.
- Balance paid and organic growth to hit clear targets.
- Manage budgets for optimising Social content.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Own a share of the business.
- Choose your own equipment - Mac or PC whatever helps you be the most productive.
- A flexible working environment that allows you to work how you work best.
- A chance to build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives.