Two days really will never be the same in this hybrid role, working across our Operations, People, and Finance functions. We are looking for a responsible Senior Executive to support our leadership team, working directly with the CEO and founder of the company. You will provide high quality administrative and clerical support, and will have a direct impact in the success of our rapidly growing company, by managing all aspects of office operations.
The ideal candidate is someone who has the skills to identify and address the needs of our senior managers, and performs tasks that ensure the company workflow runs smoothly. You will be someone with exceptional organisational, and interpersonal skills, working with a broad range of people, and assisting in shaping the way we all work together. You will be the first point of contact in our new offices, and will become the go to person for both our internal teams and those we partner with. We are hoping to find someone special, with personal ambitions to grow within a company, and potentially make the move alongside our C-suite to the position of Chief of Staff.
What you will be doing
EA/Office Management and Administration
* Keep our growing office running smoothly and our team members happy; keep the office clean, organised, stocked, and ready to create great things.
* Develop and implement new admin systems to help with the smooth running of the office
* Act as primary liaison between the company and office building management for all facilities and maintenance needs.
* Coordinate daily calendars, plan appointments and events
* Take charge of all travel arrangements for both our senior managers and individuals invited in. * Review and recommend changes to company policies
* Review and update H&S policies, organise necessary training, and keep records of equipment testing.
* Keep records and manage all supplies of office equipment, stationary, and fridge goodies
* Manage the office budget, keeping expenditure records up to date.
* Facilitate internal communications, and organise regular and ad hoc team meetings
* Liaise with our Leadership Team and carry out any ad-hoc duties required.
* Keep Personio, our HRIS system, updated with all employee information, logging annual leave, sickness, and manage starters/leavers
* Assist with the on-boarding and induction of new hires, liaising with hiring managers, our talent team, and the new employee
* Attend all HR related meetings, take notes, and be responsible for ensuring all points are actioned
* Act as head of the social committee, arranging team bonding events, both virtually and face to face, when covid restrictions allow.
* Work closely with our People Director and carry out any additional people related duties as needed
* Assisting our CFO and Financial Controller with ad-hoc projects as required
The Skills/Experience and personal qualities you are likely to have
* 4-6 years experience working in a similar role
* Computer literacy, with excellent Microsoft, and GSuite experience, with excel at expert level, and familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
* Organisational skills to be proud of, with the ability to prioritise important tasks, and juggle many projects at once
* Broad thinking but a detail oriented mind
* Good judgement, empathy, and trustworthiness
* The confidence to work with little supervision, and the drive to excel in all tasks
* A people person, someone who is comfortable communicating at all levels
* The maturity and discretion to handle personal information and manage sensitive situations
* Good numerical and analytical skills
* Resourceful and tenacious, always determined to find the answers to given problems
* Motivated, and excited to work with an ambitious Start-up and care deeply about what you do
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Own a share of the business.
- Choose your own equipment - Mac or PC whatever helps you be the most productive.
- A flexible working environment that allows you to work how you work best.
- A chance to build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives.